BankCardCentral Online (the "website") (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video, print and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States. Each individual article or other element comprising this website is also the subject of copyright by BankCardCentral or its licensors. Except for material posted by you (where allowed), or as expressly permitted by this Policy, you may not copy, distribute, republish, modify, or create derivative works from any part of this Site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Contact us for Permission
For information on permission to use content from this website, please click here
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
By using this site, you agree that you will not engage in any unlawful activity, including but not limited to posting or distributing material that is the subject of copyright unless the material is owned by you or you have obtained all required consent or permission. BankCardCentral reserves the right to terminate service to any party that repeatedly violates this prohibition.
Designation of Agent for Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that the BankCardCentral has infringed your copyright, please notify us pursuant to the following policy via standard postal mail or delivery.
All notices must contain:
- A physical or electronic signature on behalf of the copyright owner or claimant;
- Specific identification of the work allegedly being infringed;
- Specific identification of the allegedly infringing work that the complainant would like removed, including the location of the material on BankCardCentral Online;
- Complainant's contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or claimant; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner or claimant of the copyright.
Many of the trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing on the website are the common law, pending, or registered trademarks of BankCardCentral All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing on the website are the common law, pending, or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names should not be used without the express written permission of the trademark owner.